Ecopare works with world class companies by helping them manage their energy as a resource. Last year we helped them make over £750,000 of savings.
Our team are made up of experienced staff who understand how businesses can optimise their energy consumption. We know where to look for wasted energy and how to reduce them. Our project's ROI are normally less than 24 months.
Our projects are delivered within an industry leading health and safety policy framework that is accredited by Safecontractor.
We advise on the best options to adopt Solid State Lighting to reduce lighting costs by up to 80%.
We believe that it is not a matter of if you should move to LED but rather, when you should be moving.
Ecopare's Energy Awareness Workshops for companies is designed to be an interactive day of learning and action planning.
Ecopare's thermographic audits identify electrical and mechanical issues before they happen.
Providing practical energy optimisation solutions.
We have the tools and methods to help you optimise energy usage in your factories and processing plants.
- Up to 60% optimisation of energy via our Lean Energy Management tools.
- Condition reporting using thermographic imaging, power quality analysis and vibration analysis.
- Active Lighting Solutions to reduce lighting costs by up to 80% and increasing the quality of light.
- Energy knowledge base improvement through our Energy Awareness Workshops.
Our Energy Audits, Energy Reduction solutions and Energy Management tools help you reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- BSI EN16247 rated Energy Audits help identify waste energy.
- In depth Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR) to ensure energy is delivered efficiently.
- Active Lighting Solutions to reduce lighting costs by up to 80% and decreases maintenance.
- Real-time Energy Information via Dashboards, Tablets or Smartphones.
Synchronise your energy resources with footfall/ occupancy levels to match energy usage with revenue generation.
- Real-time Energy Resource monitoring with active alerts to ensure optimal energy consumption.
- Active Lighting Solutions to reduce lighting costs by up to 80% and decreases overall cost of ownership.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR) to help increase the efficiency of the building stock.
- Power Optimisation Technology deployments.
Our products, solutions and services that we offer:
- Lean Energy ManagementGenerate Energy Profiles across your facilities with our 12 week fully managed solution.
- Energy PersonalitiesGenerate an energy personality for individual machines, motors or process lines to understand cost of standby, waiting, and working statuses.
- Active Lighting Solid State Lighting for industrial and commercial facilities can save up to 80% of lighting costs.
- Thermographic AuditsDetailed thermal analysis of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Power Quality AnalysisIn-depth review of the quality of power checking for phase balancing, harmonics and earth leakage.
- Electrical Installation Condition ReportOur EICR services are tailored to suite all types of facilities. Our reports include power quality and thermographic data as standard.
- EnergyViewRealtime Energy Information displayed on dashboards, tablets or phones.
- Power Optimistion TechnologiesWe access, define and recommend a range of power invertors, conditioners and filters.
- Energy Optimisation ServicesWe deliver practical energy optimisation advice to all types of commercial, industrial and services companies.